Driver Canon Printer -
The top model of the Canon Pixma series is the Pixma G4500, this 4-in-1 multifunction device, like all devices in the series, comes without cartridges, but uses permanently installed ink containers to supply itself with ink. These can be refilled with cheaper refill ink, which greatly reduces printing costs and saves resources.
Canon Pixma G4500 Drivers Mac
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Mac OS Mojave v10.14
- Mac OS High Sierra v10.13
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
Detail File Information
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File Size: 14 MB
- File name: mcpd-mac-g4000-18_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon g4500 drivers mac canon g4000 drivers canon g4400 drivers