Driver Canon Printer -
Download Driver Canon Printer Pixma IX4000 Operating System Windows and Operating System Mac OS. This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
This is a driver software that allows your computer to interface with a Canon printer - now including Operating System Mac OS X 10.5 support.
Coution To Operating System Windows
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
Compatibility Driver Printer Pixma IX4000
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Seven
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.x
Download and Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify Save As, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
History Driver Printer Pixma IX4000
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
driver canon printer pixma ix4000 operating system windows driver canon printer pixma ix4000 operating system mac os driver canon printer pixma ix4000 pixma ix4000