Download Canon Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2 Mac -
Download Canon Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2 Mac Software Aplication for Operating system Mac.
Quick Menu is a utility software that allows you to easily start the applications and manuals supplied with the product, or quickly access online product information. In addition, install My Image Garden, and you can enjoy slide shows of images saved on a computer from Image Display.
Canon Quick Menu Mac
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this software
- Mac OS Mojave 10.14
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Precoution of Installation
- Images are not displayed on Image Display. Move or click the window of Image Display, the images will be displayed.
- The icon for scanning may not be displayed in the menu. Select the printer to use in Preferences again.
- The following functions are not available while the Air Print is used.
- [Ink Model Information], [ECO Information], [Auto Power Settings]
- In the models which CUPS driver or ICA driver are not provided, Quick Menu for Mac can be used only under the environment where AirPrint is supported. Select "AirPrint" in "Quick Menu" in [Preferences]-> [Select Model].
- For printer : "AirPrint printer"
- For scanner : "AirPrint scanner"
Detail File Information
- File version: 2.8.2
- File Size: 1.9 MB
- File name: mqm_-mac-2_8_2-ea11.dmg
- Published: 20 September 2018
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
download canon quick menu ver.2.8.2 mac canon quick menu