Driver Canon Printer -
Download Software Aplication Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.1 for Mac Operating System.
This application software allows you to configure the network settings of your selected model.
Canon IJ Network Tool Mac
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this software
- Mac OS Mojave 10.14
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
- Mac OS X Lion v10.7
Precoution of Installation
- From the Ver.4.5.0, OS X v10.5.8/10.6.8 will not be supported.
- Execute the following file to launch Network Tool:
/Applications/Canon Utilities/IJ Network Tool/Canon IJ Network Tool.app
Detail File Information
- File version: V. 4.7.1
- File Size: 5.6 MB
- File name: mnt_-mac-4_7_1-ea21_3.dmg
- Published: 20 September 2018
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
download canon ij network tool ver.4.7.1 mac canon ij network tool