Driver Canon Printer -
Download Canon TR8520 XPS Printer Driver for operating system Windows. Check the Firewall and Use a professional services to managed print services for installing this drivers. This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing.
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
If you need Driver Printer Canon TR8520 For Linux you can download in this link and If you need Driver Printer Canon TR8520 Full Drivers & Software For Windows you can download in this link.
Installation Canon TR8520 XPS Printer Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Coution of Installation
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- Notice for installation
Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- Notice for uninstallation
No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
The Firewall and Network
- IJ Network Tool: 1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
- Preventive action: Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
- Preventive action: Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
System Requirements Canon TR8520 XPS Printer Driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven SP1 or later 32 & 64 Bit
- Linux Fedora 25 32 & 64 Bit
- Linux Ubuntu 17.04 32 & 64 Bit
History Canon TR8520 XPS Printer Driver
- Operating System Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Operating System Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Operating System Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Operating System Windows 7.
Preventive and Managed Print Services Action
- When You Managed print services, used a professional services to installing this driver.
- When linking to Zoom Browser EX (Ver. 5.8 or later), launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX after converting the RAW image to 16 bit-Tiff, 8 bit-Tiff, or JPEG and save. Then select the saved image and it will be displayed as a thumbnail image.
- When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message Failed to load data. appears.
- When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
- Preventive Action
Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
- The Disc Label/Case Cover Function:
Even when the connected printer does not support printing on the printable disc, [Disc Label/Case Cover] is always displayed in the main menu of Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
(2) In case of (1), execute [Disc Label/Case Cover], and the warning message A printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed. will be displayed.
Even when clicking [Disc Label/Case Cover] of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, CD Label Print is not collaboratively launched.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other Operating System.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon tr8520 xps printer driver canon printer drivers xps printer driver