Canon Pixma MX350 Printer Drivers For Windows and Mac -
Free Download Canon Pixma MX350 Printer Drivers for operating system Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS. Check the Firewall and Use a professional services to managed print services for installing this drivers.
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Installation Canon Pixma MX350 Printer Drivers
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Coution Installation Driver Canon Pixma MX350
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- Scanner Driver:
1.If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
Compatibility Driver Canon Printer MX350
- Microsoft Windows 10 64 & 32 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 64 & 32 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 & 32 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 64 & 32 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64 & 32 Bit
- Microsoft Windows XP 64 & 32 Bit
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
History Canon Pixma MX350 Printer Drivers
- Operating System Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Operating System Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Operating System Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Operating System Windows 7.
- Operating System Mac OS has been added as a supported OS.
Preventive and Managed Print Services Action
When You Managed print services, used a professional services to installing this driver.
When linking to Zoom Browser EX (Ver. 5.8 or later), launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX after converting the RAW image to 16 bit-Tiff, 8 bit-Tiff, or JPEG and save. Then select the saved image and it will be displayed as a thumbnail image.
When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message Failed to load data. appears.
When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other Operating System.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon pixma mx350 driver printer pixma mx350 canon printer drivers canon mx350 ink canon mx350 scanner not working canon pixma mx350 printer ink cartridges
File Size : 31 MB/8.5 MB
Version : V. 1.06/V. 7.25.0
Run On :
Windows, Mac OS
- Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System.
- To download this file, Just click on the download link Canon Pixma MX350 Printer Drivers For Windows and Mac.
- All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.