Driver Canon Printer -
With the Canon Pixma G series, Canon offers a competing product to Epson's Ecotank printers. The cartridge-less devices used firmly integrated ink tanks, which provide the printer with continuous color. Refill ink can be purchased in bottles and simply emptied into the containers. This is fast, straightforward and saves resources. The Canon Pixma G 1400 is the cheapest model in the series and thus represents the entry-level model.
This printer is the cheapest model in the series and is now a cheap way to enter the world of CISS printers. CISS stands for Continuous Ink Supply System, ie continuous ink supply, which is made possible by means of ink tanks, which eliminates the need for cartridges. About the printer itself is not much to say. The decor is simple but functional. The device is connected to the PC via USB, the paper holder holds 100 sheets, as usual with an inkjet device, the printing properties are good. The device can print borderless with a resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, up to 0.75 pages per minute in black and 0. 43 pages in color according to ISO standard possible. Photo printing is also possible, for a photo in 10x15 cm format, the device takes about a minute. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de)
Download Driver Canon G1400 Printer for Operating system Windows, This driver also support for printers Canon Pixma G1410, Canon Pixma G1411 and Canon Pixma G1010
Canon Pixma G1400 Driver Windows
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: 1.02
- File Size: 31 MB
- File name: win-g1010-1_0-n_mcd.exe
- Published: 05 February 2016
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- IJ Network Tool: 1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
If you need to uninstall this drivers, check this page.
canon pixma g1400 driver printer for windows driver canon pixma g1400 series driver canon pixma g1410 series driver canon pixma g1411 series driver canon pixma g1010 series