Driver Canon Printer -
Download Canon Pixma IX6800 XPS Printer Driver for operating system Windows.
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
If You using to connecting printers on a LAN, check the Firewall and Use a professional services to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Installation Canon iX6800 XPS Printer Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Coution of Installation Canon iX6800 XPS Printer
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
Please, Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- Notice for installation
Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
At The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc.
Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
The Firewall and Network
- IJ Network Tool: 1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
System Requirements Canon iX6800 XPS Printer Driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later 32 & 64 Bit
History Canon iX6800 XPS Printer Driver
- Operating System Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Operating System Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Operating System Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Operating System Windows 7.
- Officially supports Operating System Windows Vista.
- Officially supports Operating System Windows XP.
Preventive and Managed Print Services Action
- When You Managed print services used a professional services to installing this driver.
- When linking to Zoom Browser EX (Ver. 5.8 or later), launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX after converting the RAW image to 16 bit-Tiff, 8 bit-Tiff, or JPEG and save. Then select the saved image and it will be displayed as a thumbnail image.
- When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message Failed to load data. appears.
- When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
- Preventive Action
Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
- The Disc Label/Case Cover Function:
Even when the connected printer does not support printing on the printable disc, [Disc Label/Case Cover] is always displayed in the main menu of Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
In case of, execute [Disc Label/Case Cover], and the warning message A printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed. will be displayed.
Even when clicking [Disc Label/Case Cover] of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, CD Label Print is not collaboratively launched.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other Operating System.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
- If you any trouble to uninstallation this driver, use a professional services to managed print services or uninstall this drivers
File Detail Canon IX6800 Xps Printer Driver
- File version: 5.75
- File Size: 19 MB
- File name: xp68-win-ix6800-5_75-ea33_3.exe
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon ix6800 xps printer driver for windows xps printer driver canon pixma ix6800 driver canon pixma ix6820 driver canon pixma ix6840 driver canon pixma ix6850 driver canon pixma ix6800 setup canon ix6800 driver