Canon G3501 CUPS Printer Driver For Mac -
The G 3501 uses ink tanks. Here as soon as the ink is used up, not as conventionally the cartridge together with housing and chip exchanged. Only the ink tank is filled with new ink. The advantage here is the very low printing costs as well as the protection of the environment through the accumulation of less waste. We offer both the original inks from Canon, as well as cheap alternative inks from renowned manufacturers such as KMP or Peach. The page range is about 6,000 pages in black and white and about 7,000 pages in color. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de)
Download drivers G3000 Series Full drivers and software for printers Canon Pixma G3400, Pixma G3500 and G3501 for Mac Operating System.
Canon Pixma G3501 Driver Mac OS
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Mac OS Mojave v10.14
- Mac OS High Sierra v10.13
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7
Detail File Information
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 14 MB
- File name: mcpd-mac-g3000-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon g3501 driver for mac canon g3501 product specifications support canon printer g3000 series