Download Canon G1000 Printer Driver and Software canon support for Operating System Windows and operating system Mac OS. Use a professional services to installing this driver
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Read Canon G1200 For Windows and Mac
Setup and Installation Canon G1000 Printer Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver.
Coution Installation Canon G1000 Printer Driver
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
Canon Support Driver G1000 Printer
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Seven
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.x
History Driver Printer G1000
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
Firewall Security Network
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services management software or professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Read Canon MP460 Software Driver
Preventive and Managed Print Services Action
When You Managed print services, used a professional services to installing this driver.
When linking to ZoomBrowser EX (Ver. 5.8 or later), launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX after converting the RAW image to 16 bit-Tiff, 8 bit-Tiff, or JPEG and save. Then select the saved image and it will be displayed as a thumbnail image.
When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message Failed to load data. appears.
When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
The Disc Label/Case Cover function:
- Even when the connected printer does not support printing on the printable disc, [Disc Label/Case Cover] is always displayed in the main menu of Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- (2) In case of (1), execute [Disc Label/Case Cover], and the warning message A printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed. will be displayed.
- The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function:
- Even when clicking [Disc Label/Case Cover] of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, CD Label Print is not collaboratively launched.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon printer g1000 series full driver and software pixma g1000 canon pixma g1000 driver canon printer 1000 canon g1000 printer driver canon pixma g1000 resetter canon pixma g1000 driver windows 10 canon pixma g1000 error 5b00 canon g1000