Driver Canon Printer -
Download Canon My Image Garden 3.6.3 Software Aplication for Operating system Mac.
My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to simply organise and print your photos. Use your photos to create attractive collages, greeting cards and other items. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden. A full user guide for My Image Garden is available for download via our user guide section of this website.
Canon My Image Garden Mac
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this software
- Mac OS Mojave 10.14
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Precoution of Installation
When you download and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme] window of Aplication displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not displayed, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
The downloaded images are stored under Folder Aplication. Specify the downloaded images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed in the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
Re-install My Image Garden.
- In the models which CUPS driver or ICA driver are not provided, This Aplication can be used only under the environment where AirPrint is supported. Select [Preferences] -> [General] in My Image Garden, make check into [Print/scan using AirPrint].
Detail File Information
- File version: 3.6.3
- File Size: 301 MB
- File name: mmig-mac-3_6_3-ea11.dmg
- Published: 19 October 2018
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
download canon my image garden 3.6.3 mac canon my image garden mac download canon my image garden canon my image garden manual my image garden download canon ij scan utility mac