Driver Canon Printer -
Download Canon Easy PhotoPrint Editor 1.2.0 Mac Software Aplication for Operating system Mac.
Easy PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing the images stored in the computer or on the cloud. This software enables you to edit and print various works such as card or calendar.
Canon Easy PhotoPrint Editor Mac
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Setup file in the folder. The Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this software
- Mac OS Mojave 10.14
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Precoution of Installation
- A created item is saved in Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. It cannot be exported to a file.
- Emoji is not supported in the function, [Text], of the software.
- In printing Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, one print document is created for every one page. In printing multiple pages data, multiple print documents are created.
For cancelling printing multiple pages data, cancel all the print documents you want to cancel.
Detail File Information
- File version: 1.2.0
- File Size: 83 MB
- File name: mepd-mac-1_2_0-ea11.dmg
- Published: 17 December 2018
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
download canon easy photoprint editor 1.2.0 mac canon easy photoprint editor mac