Driver Canon Printer -
Download Canon PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.11.00 Printer Software Aplication for Operating system Windows.
This application is a limited functionality version of PosterArtist(Production Version), and has the following limitations compared to PosterArtist(Production Version).
Canon PosterArtist Updater For Windows
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: 3.11.00
- File Size: 160 MB
- File name: pal_-win-3_11_00-ea10_3.exe
- Published: 12 October 2018
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Please check the following points before installing this software.
- Shut down all other open applications.
- If a document is currently being printed out, then wait until printing ends or quit that application.
- Check that the printer drivers required by the above printers have been installed.
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Uninstall Aplication Windows
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other Operating System.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
- If you any trouble to uninstallation this driver, use a professional services software to managed print services or uninstall this drivers
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon posterartist lite 3.11.00 for windows posterartist lite review canon posterartist lite windows