Driver Canon Printer -
The Canon Pixma IP 1800 can be used flexibly due to its small and robust housing. The printing speed is up to 20 pages/min. at b/w and up to 16 page/min for colored prints. The maximum possible print resolution is 4800x1.200dpi in both cases. The rear-mounted USB port allows the Canon Pixma iP 1800 to connect to any standard PC or Mac.
Download Driver Canon Pixma IP1800 Series for Canon Pixma IP1800 Printer for Operating system Windows.
Canon Pixma IP1800 Driver Windows
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: 2.05
- File Size: 8.76 MB
- File name: ip1800svst205ea23us.exe
Source : https://www.usa.canon.com
canon pixma ip1800 driver download for windows download driver canon pixma ip1800 series canon ip1800 driver windows