Driver Canon Printer -
The Pixma MP510 is a multi-function device from Canon. The device consists of a printer, scanner and a copier. The built-in inkjet printer has a print speed of up to 25 pages/min. in b/w and up to 17 pages/min. for colored prints. The print resolution is up to 4800x1200dpi in both cases. With the help of the back-integrated USB 2.0 interface, the multifunction device can be connected to any PC. With the help of the integrated scanner/copier unit documents or photos with a resolution of up toDigitize 1200x2400dpi. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de)
This is a drivers MP510 Series for printers Canon Pixma MP510, if you download driver printer for windows os, the scanner drivers it included in file drivers printer.
Canon Pixma MP510 Driver Windows
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows XP 32 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: 1.11
- File Size: 11.67 MB
- File name: mp510win111ej.exe
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://www.usa.canon.com
canon mp510 driver for windows driver canon pixma mp510 for windows professional services software